Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Favorite Apps!

Well seeing as I haven't had time to even turn on the tv today, I haven't seen much news yet... So till I find out something to post about here's a filler: Today I got super bored, started playing around with my iPhone and I got the question in my head, "What's your favorite app?" Theres literally an app for everything you could ask for so what do you find yourself wasting the most time on?

My Top 4 Favorite Apps

Fruit Ninja: This game has literally consumed most of my time when I'm away from my computer. All you do is swipe your finger across the screen and slice fruit as it comes onto your screen. It's available for all smart phones (that matter), it has an awesome multilayer feature, and it has un-lockable blades and backgrounds. I currently have all the un-lockable and I'm ranked in the top 25% on the online multilayer. I have no life thanks to this game.



Talking Carl: This damn thing will entertain the piss out of you for a good hour. It's GREAT if you have little kids and/or babies that play with your smartphone. You can poke him, tickle him, make him yell, touch him inappropriately, and he repeats everything you say. This is strictly a time waster and you will waste so much time on it, as well as get some pretty funny looks if you play with him in public.




Discovery News: Thanks to my hatred of CNN, Fox, MSNBC, and most all other biased news centers, I tend to find my news online. I finally found myself downloading the Discovery News app, and it was one of the best apps I've ever downloaded. It actually covers news I care about (anything but politics, war, and deaths) and sends me push notifications when breaking news happens. I love it :D





Yelp: This app is amazing for finding...anything! You can find a place to fix your car, a restaurant, a bank, a gas station, and a good bar all within seconds. Theres tons of apps like this, but this one is the best one I've used. I suggest this app for just everyday use in general. You'll end up finding places in your town you never knew of!






So what are your favorite apps? Comment and let everyone know :)

23 comments:

  1. I love Fruit Ninja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard of Yelp, LOVE Fruit Ninja

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i like the fat red thing that repeats what you say. its really really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a smartphone :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love fruit ninja, such a simple and easy game to play with

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fruit Ninja is the shit. I love that game. Very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of that list I've only played Fruit Ninja and thought it was awesome. I'll have to try out the others. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fruit ninjaaaaaaaaaa. Everytime I play that game, I end up really thirsty and craving some juicy fruits. :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'll keep this in mind when i get my smartphone

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll try some of these out. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fruit ninja is an awesome game to play while your in class!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I had an iPhone =[

    ReplyDelete
  13. Theres a similar game to Fruit Ninja on that Rhythm Heaven DS game. It's pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for sharing! will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look awesome! I'll look into these.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a MMA app called MMA Underground. Got mobile news and forums for MMA. Use it every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll get one of these for my mates kid next time he plays wit my phone

    ReplyDelete