Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

UFO's!

Well today ended up not going the way I wanted it too. I ended up sleeping through my alarm and my girlfriend went ahead to her co-workers pool party (which sounds like it was mostly them going to the mall, paying bills, and laying in a hot tub for a little bit while drinking, which I'm not to big of a drinker anyway), we couldn't fix my tire nor pull money out of the bank today either, but I did go to my job and figure out the full details and I'm hopefully working either Friday or Sunday. My gf is currently on her way back to pick me up and we're going to see her co-workers for sushi! :D But that means that this post has to be quick so here it is!

When I finally got to sit down and relax, I turn on the tv to see the channel is on the Military Channel. I for one hate most everything that isn't cartoons, but they were doing a special on UFO's so I was verrry interested in this!


As a child I was very into extra terrestrial, UFOs, and just space in general. My belief is that we are not alone in the universe, but have we be visited by these beings? Or are these just military secret air and space craft?

I actually believe that it's a half and half. Theres no doubt in my mind that theres hundreds of UFO's that turn out to be military air craft of some sort, this is a fact that cannot be disputed. But there are many UFO's that still have have much controversy. Roswell, the Illinois Triangle, Phoenix lights, Battle of Los Angles, the list goes on. 



I have to go right now but I will be back later to write more on the subject tonight. But while I'm gone, I ask you what's your view on aliens and such? UFOs? Area 51? The whole 9 yards, I want to hear your beliefs.

18 comments:

  1. I think there is life on other planets way the heck out there, but thats about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting you ask...i too am pretty interested in this subject. you should look up the "UFO disclosure project" on youtube. its a 2 hour video of some REALLY interesting testaments from people from high up in the military essentially admitting that they've known about UFOs for like 50 years

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eric I have seen it! I was actually going to link it when I made another post about it tonight lol thanks for ruining the surprise! But yes, it's a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gonna go find that youtube ved sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait for 2012 we are all going to hell

    ReplyDelete
  6. The idea of extraterrestrial life is an interesting on. On one hand, there is most likely some kind of sentient life. On the other, humans have only lived for around 10k years, and will likely only live in this form for another 10k years. That's a 20k year window to meet other lifeforms. Now, our existence window and their have to meet up, and the chance of that happening when the universe is billions and billions of years old is just mind-boggling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aliens exist for sure, but I can't believe they have ever visited Earth. We would have so much more evidence of it, and I really don't see why the government will cover that up.

    Anyway, by far my favorite Alien story.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly%E2%80%93Hopkinsville_encounter

    TL;DR = Little gremlin creatures terrorized a farmhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a person is smart, people are stupid. that is why the government has to hide things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aliens are possible, but we currently have no solid proof, Area 51 Exists, but it is not where all the top secret artifacts are kept, the real area is one we and everyone in the world doesn't obviously know about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Until we have got a proof of the existance of aliens i don't believe in them. All i see are some extreme low quality movies/pictures or incredible dumb fakes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scientifically, Aliens MUST exist. However, if they have the technology to Find and Travel to our planet, then comparatively, we would seem like termites to them. There would be no need to negotiate with us, considering we can barely even get off our own planet. There would be no need to communicate with us, because it would be like us trying to educate termites. And there would be no need to invade us, considering there are many more resource-filled planets out there; it rains emeralds on Saturn.

    In all likelyhood, the only reason they would interact with us at all would be for something like Hitchhikers Guide. ie, to demolish earth for some frivolous reason. (they would care about preserving us about as much as we care about preserving an anthill.
    Either that or to take a few of us away to some distant alien zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. remember x-files got everyone into ufos

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know about aliens man, or UFOs. I've never really sat down to think about it. If I had to venture a guess tho, I would say that the universe is way too big (from what I understand) for us to be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kinda split on the issue, don't want to sound crazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. alians are real man thought i seen a strange flash last night

    ReplyDelete