Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Obama Releases A Picture of Osama

President Obama released a picture of the face of terrors, Osama Bin Laden's well...face shortly after the fire fight that took place at Abbottabad in north-west Pakistan. Speaking as someone who has seen the picture (as well as all the fakes) it looks pretty legit (I compared and contrasted with a picture of him when he was alive, all facial features matched). The picture is very gruesome.



I highlighted the "above the left eye" because it's a very important aspect when looking at all the fakes out there. I have yet to see a fake that matched that description even slightly.


Now my question is, do you think it was right of Americans to drop in and shoot Osama unarmed as well as several people at his house (honestly, this is a major question going around)? And do you think he was buried in accordance with Islamic tradition or not? Do you think it honestly matters?

Update: Expect a verrry nom-worthy blog later on, I'm off to take a nap. Nighty night!

13 comments:

  1. Wow, that is very gory, I didn't expect them to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. think they would have def preferred to take him alive. they prob didn't want to take the risk of him getting away. as long as they got DNA evidence that it's him don't care what they do with the body. give him an islamic burial, it's more than he deserves but that's cos were not the terrorists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are no straightforward answers to the questions you are asking. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nom I know theres not. I simply want to know your opinions though. In death there is no such thing as a straight forward answer. To respect him for the horrible things he's done seems like the wrong thing to do in some peoples eye, but to disgrace him without a "proper" burial makes us no better than him. It's times like this where the higher ups in the country has to choose to be the bigger person or not.

    MY personal belief is: I don't care that we attacked him unarmed. He's killed his fair share of innocents that were unarmed, not just Americans either. However I do believe that a proper burial ceremony should have been in place. Will I be angered if there wasn't? No.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome. Like Xzib1t said, I didn't expect them to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a question that is hard to answer, and trying to answer it after the fact means nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The truth is, he was public enemy number one. The SEALs even said the original mission was "kill, not capture".

    But now it is coming out he didn't return fire like they originally said. I don't know, but we are a ways away from getting all the right answers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw it. Looks legit. Unpleasant and gory, but legit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where's the pic? I want to see for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to see the pic...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone asking for the pic, contact me and I'll send it to you. Not sure if I can post it on here.

    ReplyDelete