Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

New Kitty :D

So about 2 days ago me and my girlfriend got a text from her brother saying there was a little ragdoll/mix cat for adoption at a adoption agency about 30 minutes away from our apartment.

The picture we got from her brother
After seeing that picture we decided to go check out the kitty. We checked around the shelter looking for other cats and then we found our new kitty, Mog.

Say hi to Mog
Mog apparently was brought to the shelter when he was only 2 weeks old. He was a stray. about 3-4 months later a family adopted him, only to bring him back 4 months later due to their allergies. A few days after that, we adopted him.

Whats funny is at first I really didn't want him, but shortly after adopting him, I began to like him. When we got back to the apartment, he instantly went to me and avoided my girlfriend. Since then he's become my partner in crime. He follows me everywhere, waits by the door when I leave, all while avoiding my girlfriend (not out of fear/hatred, he just likes me more lol)

I love this lazy bastard so much, and my girlfriend is mad. Very mad.

GIRLFRIEND SIDE NOTE: I stole the computer. kekekeke. :3 Anyway, this adorable little shit (the cat, not the boyfriend, although he's an adorable little shit as well) decides he likes my boyfriend better than me, even though I'm the ENTIRE REASON we got him. He's warming up to me, but he still follows him all around the house. Oh well. At least I know my ferret likes me more than he likes boyfran. He bites his toes.

<3 girlfran

16 comments:

  1. i'd rather have a cat like me than a ferret any day of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing happened to one of my buddies. He got the cat for her, but the cat likes him better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what an adorable kitty!! Mog is also an awesome name, I'm just going to assume that's short for 'mogwai', because yeah, Gremlins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww hes so cute!. why is it always the naughtiest kitties who are the cutest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. why does your gf know your password..?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, you'll have a lot of fun with him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hes a cutie, best wishes to you three!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Gatson, I was editing some grammar stuff that was bugging me and she hijacked it from me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post! Keep them comming :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My girlfriend would do the exact same thing. Did this with a dog, and now we have a dog, and most of the time she (the dog) like me more than my girlfriend. That's how it goes :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the mark on his head, why did you choose the name "mog"?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Ambi Mog is one of the first playable Moogle in the Final Fantasy games. Mog just resembles a moogle to us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww, your kitty is so cute^^ i want a cat just like this :D

    I love the name btw, nice ff reference

    ReplyDelete