Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Temporary Fix and Bacon Wrapped Hotdogs with Homemade Onion Rings

Since I'm out of a laptop for the next few days/weeks me and my girlfriend decided to run to Micro Center and buy some power cords so we can have her computer. You might ask why we did this rather than buy a new charger. The part on my charger that broke is replaceable, but costs $50 and that was the cheapest I could find. The power cord for the desktop ran me 6 bucks. However if you guys could find a charger for a HP Pavillion DV6700 for super cheap, please link me in the comments! I saw some stuff on Amazon for 10 bucks but I wasn't sure.

My pockets and bank account right now




In other news, this is what my girlfriend made for dinner.



So fucking good!

Tits and weiners

28 comments:

  1. Welll, what is she making?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @AJ I just updated the post with epicness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Heart Attack waiting to happen, but desperate times call for desperate measures! (i.e. Anything is better than Ramen)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Zep this was made out of desire, not desperation. And its all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girlfriend seems to know exactly what a man wants, meat on some bread and some onion rings to go with it, along with some breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some mighty fine hot dogs, the breasts go well too haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha nice dinner your girlfriend looks great. following keep up the good posts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything about those pictures look good to me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to have that dinner with your girlfriend ~_^ lucky dude I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tits and weiners! What does a man need more? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks yummy heart attack food is always good

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like some of those tits, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can relate to the state of your pockets :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my god. yOu just made me hungry. I'd get pissed cause...well your girl is cool...you have delicious food..and you have a cool blog.. but, it sucks to lose stuff or have it break. So, yeah. I'm glad you have all that other cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete